Coronavirus Precautions at Kiss Gyms
What we are doing about Coronavirus ...
Kiss Gyms have always prioritised providing a safe and hygienic place for our members to enjoy, but of course we have considerably ramped up the cleaning regime in light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) particularly with a focus on touch points (like PIN pads, door knobs etc) which are cleaned with a disinfectant spray several times per day.
- Ensuring we have extra stocks of hand wash, anti-bacterial wipes, sanitiser spray as well as providing pedal bins.
- Encouraging both members and our team members to take simple common sense steps as outlined below.
What you should do...
In addition to these measures, we feel that it would be useful to share with you the guidance from Public Health England.
In Summary, the general principles to prevent the spread of the infection (and any respiratory virus) include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bins provided. Immediately wash your hands again.
- Do your best to regularly disinfect frequently touched surfaces in the home (as we will be doing for you in the gym).
- If you experience symptoms, (cough, high temperature and or shortness of breath) stay indoors and avoid contact with other people. Phone 111 for guidance.