Pole Fitness & Zumba in Milton Keynes
Pole Fitness classes
- Duration: Variable
- Intensity level: Pole fitness can be an intense body workout, however you can take things at your own pace so it suits most fitness levels.
- Calorie counter: Pole fitness burns 250-350 calories per hour.
- Exercise equipment: We provide the equipment, so you don’t need to worry.
Pole fitness is a version of pole dancing that uses the pole as a piece of fitness equipment. It involves building overall body strength, improving flexibility and gaining cardio fitness by using the pole to balance body weight.
It can be done without any prior sporting activity, as you can take it at your own pace. The classes offer an immersive and fun way to work out without even realising.
What to wear to your Pole Fitness class?
Pole Fitness clothes can just be your normal fitness clothes, however if you’re feeling confident many people wear shorts.
Does pole fitness help lose weight?
Yes - Pole fitness is a great way to burn calories and tone the body.
How many calories does a pole fitness session burn?
Pole fitness will burn around 250-350 calories per session.
How frequently should I do pole fitness?
Pole fitness can be taxing on the body, and uses muscles you don’t normally work. We recommend 1-2 times a week.
- Duration: Our Milton Keynes Zumba Classes last 45 minutes
- Intensity level: Zumba is a moderate intensity class
- Calorie counter: You can expect to burn 500-1000 calories per hour of Zumba
- Exercise equipment: Zumba uses body weight so just bring yourself!
Zumba is a moderate intensity dance class that fuses Latin and international music to make for a fun-filled workout. The dance themes create a dynamic and exciting class that offers an incredible full body workout too.
Zumba features aerobic interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that build your cardio fitness whilst sculpting the body. It’s ideal for people who love to dance and want to get lost in their workout.
What to wear to your zumba class?
Zumba is a fitness/dance workout, so normal workout clothes are required & trainers
Does zumba help lose weight?
Yes - Zumba can help you lose weight as part of a balanced lifestyle
How many calories does a zumba session burn?
Zumba burns between 500-1000 calories an hour
How frequently should I take zumba classes?
Zumba can be a fun addition to your workout routine once or twice a week.
More classes in Milton Keynes
Discover more gym classes in Milton Keynes to add to your workout routine. With a range of classes at a variety of intensities, you’ll be sure to find a class to suit you.